Friday, February 2, 2007

Whew


Tornadoes ripped through Florida, the headlines said. And my poor little niecie down there all alone...when I could be offering her the usual moral storm support AND getting warm all at the same time. Sadly, mother nature did not see fit to tell ME first. So there I was, reading about it on the Comcast news site. Not good. But I called her and she's fine...but her area did get hit bad. She is like a bad weather magnet...

And then Dori has a snow day and tells me she's gonna call to catch up..NOPE!!

And NOW, Judy leaves me a message that she's going to see Beth Moore...Sheesh...not fair!!

Some random facts about me....

My best feature is: my eyes when they look green


My worst feature is: my flabdomen

My favourite color is: this week, blue and orange. Normally, red

My favourite smell is: rain

My favourite food is: Portillo's chili dogs....a really cold salad with great dressing..blueberries..tea

If I was only allowed to eat three things for the rest of my life, they would be: see above! lol

My favourite thing to touch is: my blankie...either my old one or the new red one I got for Christmas

My favourite sound is: real, from the heart laughter

My favourite place is: anywhere I'm with my loved ones (no, seriously)

My best subject at school was: English

I have a talent for: I think making people feel welcome

The talent I'd most like to have is: to be able to sing

Describe yourself in 5 words: short, compassionate, married, friend, mom

My motto is: Believe what people show themselves to be the first time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LoL..your flabdomen!! I laughed out loud!! Where do you come up w/ this stuff. And since when did you become brittish and start spelling "favourite"..LoL