Wednesday, January 3, 2007

And so it begins...


my new year, and this blog!! I can't sleep because Paul's wheezing with his miracle machine, but probably more because I was drinking tea while we were hanging pix last night. After almost SIX months, they are up and I am HAAPPPYYYYY.

I am so looking forward to 2007. '06 was literally the worse year of my life, bar none, but I sure learned alot. It's nice to look at 2007 with all the old stuff dealt with and behind us and I can just live a normal life,not a drama filled, what's going to happen next kinda thing!!
I,as usual, have new years resolutions, which I've stuck to so far..I think I'll make a separate list for that!!
Now, off to scrappin...the same darn page I've been trying to make since 1/1/07. How weird is THAT to see???
I love this picture of me and Paul...it's at our favorite restaurant, where we dragged my family (but they LOVED IT!!!) for Christms dinner and got them hooked on several dishes they probably never would have tried otherwise!! We were super happy and relaxed that night; I felt blessed and loved and FULL!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to new adventures and new growing times in 2007. We look back to the past but we must look ahead!! We are all here for you and we love ya!!! Jennifer Lopez

Ger said...

Thanks Jen!! I love the hope of a new year...whether it's calendar or a new school year...love ya right back toots!!

Glenda said...

I found you! Good for you and having a blog! :) You should check mine out - www.glendathornton.blogspot.com

GeriannW said...

You were my inspiration!! Seriously, when I saw yours, I decided to do one for 2007!! So thanks alot