2) I was fixing my necklace at Joy's house and she's said "what's that..." it was my MUSCLE!! WOOHOO!!
3) Book club last night...fascinating conversation, great food, and of course, the required laughter as we left. I am blessed with a great group of women in my life.
4) Judy comes today!!! I won't see her till Friday, and she's flying in late...but I'll take it!! Like the old Heinz commercial...ANTICiPATION!!
5) Patrick informs me that "Auntie Ger, I was really bored on ship and there was nothing to do and I couldn't sleep one night...so I read your blog" Now how am I supposed to take that?? Really....6) I love my MOPS table...they are all beginning to open up alot. Sigh. Kandyce's last meeting was today....but at least there's still Victoriously Frazzled!!
7) A MOPS mom and friend told me she wants to be like me when "she grows up". She made me cry, telling me that I'm wise and don't mince words and stay calm and concise and to the point. I was really touched...not how I see myself at all...
AND what if we all lived like this???