Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year’s Resolutions

Ok, so I get a lot of crap from people about my New Year's Resolutions, but they work for me!! So here are my 2010 resolutions. Some are already finalized, being specific, measureable, attainable, realistic and time oriented. Some are not that specific. We'll see how it works

1    Organizing         Clean out the basement. Finish purging and get it to Goodwill by 3/1

2     Financial        Pay off bills. Keep chipping away and no travel plan probably for another year. Sucky but effective. Get at least 3 medical bills paid off and continue to live on cash.

3    Treat myself        Get a pedicure in May, July, September. See 10 movies, and read 12 books

4    Stay in Touch        Call Mondays-Judy on the way to work; Melissa on the way home. Thursdays-Michelle. Lunch with Lauren once a month, hang out with Cassie 2x/month Go to Scrap Cabana crops with Theresa

5    Give time        Continue to volunteer at the Bin, work with small groups and SW office. Step away from RFKC.

6    Health            Be aware of what goes in my mouth; stay on eating plan; work out 30 minutes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays

7    Scrapping        365 pages, 12 projects from the tower o'projects and get my pages in albums immediately. Focus on Joseph and Cassie at Scrap Cabana crops.

8    Spiritual        Read through the NT this year. Be aware of what is coming out of my mouth..especially when I'm frustrated!

9    Marriage        Be intentional with Paul…not sure what this is going to look like in action, but something needs to change!!

No comments: