Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fives

I think I"m going to alternate between Finish it Fridays and Friday Fives. Since I'm not in the middle of anything except the need to buy a cell phone, I'll do FF

1.What are the titles of the last three books you read all of?
Honeymoon, Cross, Living on Less


2.What are the titles of between three and five magazines you subscribe to or used to subscribe to?
Simple Scrapbooks, Creative Keepsakes, Scrapbooks, etc., (there's a theme I am about to leave behind), More and Oprah

3.What’s on your night table?
A tray I made at a mosaic place; earplugs, a lamp, some peppermints (top)
phone, alarm clock (middle)
wayyyyy too many books to mention (bottom)
a basket with notecards and a pen (hanging off one side) and a plaque from my girlfriend (hanging off other side)
4.What are the three best things that happened to you in the past seven days?
Paul brought me flowers; talked to Judy and got all caught up; and my phone contract came up for renewal

5.What was your senior yearbook quote, and what would your yearbook quote be this year if there were such a thing?
No quote. This year:  Teach me to feel another's woe. To hide the fault I see: That the mercy I show to others; that mercy also show to me. (Alexander Pope)
 
See ya Monday!!

No comments: