Friday, May 14, 2010

Finish It Friday

Today is SUCH a finishing day!! Got my explosion box figured out; it looks like this... This isn't the one I did but I'm on a finishing roll and don't want to stop for pix...I like that I can make them now. Something that's been on my list for a few years to learn. So easy!!
Finished loading up and organizing pix too. 248 off to CVS for the 12 cent sale.
Finished my laminating project for Brian.
Finished our small group study too.

Now off to finish laundry and dusting and call it a very successful finish it Friday!!
Had an epiphany today...I stay up late and when I go to bed, Paul almost always wakes up and we have a conversation. He's already going to bed late to spend more time with me. I think it's selfish of me to stay up late and make him even more sleep deprived. It was different when he'd sleep through me coming to bed. Different when we weren't talking at all. Different when we were living separate lives under the same roof. But i want to do my part. And my part for this area is to go to bed earlier. I hope I remember come bed time!! LOL

No comments: