Wednesday, September 5, 2007

someone sent me this list of questions...

1. What’s the last mistake you made? I made toast and then forgot about it till lunch...so now I'm eating old toast and blueberry jelly
2. Is the sun shining? Sort of. It's bright but there's no yellow orb
3. Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon? Only if I stretch it and stretch it beforehand. Asthma and balloons don't really go together.
4. Do you like text messaging? Much to my husband's dismay. My nieces are my top texting pals!
5. Are you having a good/bad hair day? Bad, it's going in more directions than it should
6. What was your last purchase? Hmmm...scrapbook paper this weekend.
7. Are you wearing any make-up right now? Not today
8. What are your plans for later? Have bible study class at FAOG.
9. What is your favorite DDR song? I don’t do DDR.
10. Is there any drama within your life? Not at the moment..thank God!!
11. What is a song they need to stop playing on the radio? Hey there Delilah
12. Are you content with life right now? Content...yep. That's what I feel.
13. Does anyone like you? I think so
14. What is your current obsession? Organizing my scrapbooks...nightmare but an obsession. Well, that and waiting for my Prison Break DVD to come. Well, that and the Bears.
15. Do you have your license? Yes...
16. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? Every year we have one.
17. Would you ever smile at a stranger? Yup, I do it all the time!
18. Ever done a random act of kindness? Yes, I believe in paying it forward. I hope you do too.
19. Do your toenails have nail polish on them? Yes, OPI red like roses I think.
20. When is the last time you wore eyeliner? Sunday
21. Last curse word you said was? probably have to ask my niece what one...
22. Are your lips chapped? Nope, being September chapping isn't a problem
23. Are you currently jealous? No. Well maybe. Of people who are in better shape than me.
24. Do you own an iPod? SIgh. No. But I do have an mp3 phone
25. Did you have a dream last night? Yes, but can’t remember what it was. I know it involved Lynda's kids...
26. Are you mad at anyone? No
27. Who is the most random person you know? Joseph is pretty freakin' random
28. What’s going on this weekend? Gloriously, nothing. I might scrap alot. Or see #14. Definitely #14 for Sunday at 3:15
29. Done any spring cleaning lately? Yes...well. it's fall cleaning now, right?
30. Anything bothering you? When I can discuss some private news...or really, to act on it.
32. Did you wish for anything last night on 11:11? nope
33. Do you drink coffee on a regular basis? If a regular basis is NEVER.
34. Do you wish you were someone else? No
35. What jewelry are you wearing? Diamond studs (two pairs in each ear)
36. Ate any exotic food lately? Oriental eggplant is about as exotic as we got.
38. Are you easily amused? I think so
39. Can you lick your elbow? What kinda freaky question is that???
40. Do you know this song, “we stay fly no lie you know this”? Nope!
41. What piercings do you have? 2 holes in one ear, three in the other.
42. Do you have a crush right now? Just the usuals...
43. What are your plans over the fall? Scrapbook, see my niece-y, spend more time with my dd, survive my son's foray into working (when he gets a job), hang out with my girlfriends, start a bible study, forgive easily, be thankful often, laugh out loud, read lots of books, and get off my lazy butt and start working out again.
44. How’s life going for you? It’s really good...
45. What is on your mind just this second? This asthma inhaler tastes like crap, even after I rinsed my mouth.

No comments: