Thursday, September 6, 2007

I have had a few insights last night...

and honestly, I don't know that any of them are good. Ok, well, some of them came over night and first thing this morning.
1) I am gaining weight. (Big clue: broke a belt loop getting my jeans on today) Ridiculous that I don't work out when I have plenty of time to sit in front of a computer screen but not enough time to work out.
2) I expect to lose weight by complaining to myself that I"m gaining weight. And I'm telling you, I'm going to be in big trouble by October if I don't do something. I don't think any of my jeans will fit.
3) I"m overwhelmed by the idea of working out the rest of my life. Why can I be fine with scrapping and reading the rest of my life and not this? I think it's because I can stop scrapping or reading for a while and pick it back up with not so much effort. But working out it more like eating...do it regularly, ongoing, or else.
4) I want immediate gratification for working out...like do it on Monday and drop lbs on Tuesday. Not gonna happen. And that's my big stall...I don't see results fast enough or on an ongoing basis enough. And I quit.
5) I hate clothes that don't fit right. I feel bloated and crabby and depressed.

Anyone got some motivation? Because even with those realizations, I STILL don't want to work out. Not one bit. And my shoulder is bothering me again from not doing it. And I STILL don't want to do it.

On the other hand...I"ve scrapped almost 900 pix this year and over 300 pages. OK, off to start my day and dry my hair before it's another baaaaaaaad hair day.

No comments: