and realized I haven't started my book club book. GOtta read that one next. Anyway. Reading Tony Dungy's book, compliments of my niece. I thought I'd read one chapter and before I knew it, had read 4. The guy is really humble. His parents taught him to value the precious gift of education. He's a man of unbelievable faith and grace. And I can't wait to continue reading...I started sorting my scrapbook pages that were randomly put in albums. Darn it...I should have taken a picture when they were all pulled out. I'll go take one now. I realized a couple of things...
1) It's not as hard as I thought it would be.
2) I'm glad I started it on Thursday so I can be done by Saturday.
3) I have scrapped a freakin' lot of pages.
4) My style has changed eNORmously. My old pages...well...you have to see them.
5) I STINK at dismantling albums and putting in spacers. I ruined an entire album today. GOod thing it's one I don't even like.
AND>>>>My Prison Break DVDs came!! Joseph and I cracked open disc one and watched 4 shows tonight. I have to finish watching them so Meesh can have them to get Lauren up to speed before the premiere in 11 days. Oh the pressure....