Thursday, September 6, 2007

So I'm reading anOTHER book

and realized I haven't started my book club book. GOtta read that one next. Anyway. Reading Tony Dungy's book, compliments of my niece. I thought I'd read one chapter and before I knew it, had read 4. The guy is really humble. His parents taught him to value the precious gift of education. He's a man of unbelievable faith and grace. And I can't wait to continue reading...
I started sorting my scrapbook pages that were randomly put in albums. Darn it...I should have taken a picture when they were all pulled out. I'll go take one now. I realized a couple of things...
1) It's not as hard as I thought it would be.
2) I'm glad I started it on Thursday so I can be done by Saturday.
3) I have scrapped a freakin' lot of pages.
4) My style has changed eNORmously. My old pages...well...you have to see them.
5) I STINK at dismantling albums and putting in spacers. I ruined an entire album today. GOod thing it's one I don't even like.

AND>>>>My Prison Break DVDs came!! Joseph and I cracked open disc one and watched 4 shows tonight. I have to finish watching them so Meesh can have them to get Lauren up to speed before the premiere in 11 days. Oh the pressure....

2 comments:

Coffee_Cassie said...

So THAT'S why you're not answering the phone.... Blame it all on Prison Break. I have yet to see a single episode of that show. Some day.... some day.

Coffee_Cassie said...

So, was the was Prison Break all you expected after the summer? Did you manage to get caught up on all the back story? Were you surprised at any of it? TELL, TELL!! lol ;-)