Thursday, January 14, 2010

Off to the crop


and I can't wait!! I've got my pages picked, my pictures prepared, my sketches printed out. I've got my food (as in HEALTHY!!) bought, my snack to share (Poppycock on sale for $1.75 from $8.00 originally) packed up.
My goal is to:
laugh till I cry at least once (no doubt I will with Glenda and Theresa around)
get some sleep thanks to Theresa's new snoring mechanism
relax, have fun
spend nearly zero
scrap at least 75 pages
make at least 3 cards
complete 5 challenges
Theresa won't be there till late on Friday...but I'm gonna be there as soon as it opens!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

geri--hope you have fun at the crop!!!---Hugs...your Cafemom girlie (Jess---aka--thinkpink23)

~Brandy Ann said...

I SO need to do this again. Last scrapping weekend I had was in 2002!! Long over do :) I looks like you had an awesome time!