Friday, July 6, 2007

Friday...

the sun is shining, I"m wearing one of my fave cami tops, my back is only twinge-y now, and the tea is brewing. Just doesn't get better than that for the moment...
Went shopping at the Promenade in Bolingbrook yesterday. The question to how many visits before it's just an outdoor mall is 3. I'm over it. But it does have good food!! We tried a salad place that serves YOUR salad in a family sized salad bowl. They have like 50 different toppings, from dried cranberries, to artichoke hearts to the usual salad fare. It was really, really good. But, eating outside...yeah. Every SINGLE person who walked by commented on our bowls. Like we were total pigs...and then they'd walk in and order the same thing.
It was yummmmmmy
Today is scrapbooking day. I asked Joseph what he wanted to do today and he said hang out with his friends. Now mind you, his cousin is in, he's spent the 3rd and 5th with friends, and is spending Sunday with them. I"m feeling the loooooooooooooove.
I'm off to Great Harvest...hope they have my bread in stock!! Well, made. They don't stock bread. They make it fresh.

No comments: