Friday, May 4, 2007

National Scrapbooking Day is tomorrow


so I thought I'd get a head start. I did all my little jobbies (ironing, dusting, putting away, etc) so I could scrap today. Guess how much I scrapped? Go ahead, guess!! No really...try!










NOT ONE SINGLE PAGE!! Nada, zip, zilch....

but I did find my scrapbook desk...

and get my card swap stuff ready...

and talk on the phone to an old girlfriend to set up lunch next week...she's in red on my calendar!!WOOHOO!! It's gonna happen!! If the kids don't get sick. No, I"m not going there. They WILL be healthy. They WILL be healthy....

and made a gift for a friend's bday...

and hung out with Joseph...

and talked online to all my scrapping buddies who also weren't scrapping. We are bad influences on each other...

oh...and uploaded a martini picture of moi!!

And now I"m off to a tupperware party...

Maybe I'll scrap tomorrow. LOL

No comments: