Thursday, May 17, 2007

ABCs of Me again

Well, here it is!! My long awaited red phone. I went from a motorola to a samsung, which has a different way of doing things. It has a great digital camera, a MP3 player and it's REEEEEDDDD!! I'm still loading things on it and transferring my calendar. It has taken me 4 days just to get my address book right. Today and tomorrow is calendar days...I want to have it all taken care of before we leave for SC.








Mothers Day...a really great day. We went to the Promenade in Bolingrook and walked around on a beautiful sunny day. Nice breeze. Music piped in to the fake town and a fabulous dinner at a new restaurant that I loved. And home for a relaxing night and a short visit with Cassie in the evening. All in all, a good day!!






THE LETTER A


Are you available?: Today, by phone. No car. Just give me a call if you need anything.


Age?: 43, I've been saying I"m turning 43. Somewhere I lost a year. Sigh. Didn't even notice!!


Annoyances: Being broke. People who ask stupid questions. Judgmental people. Feeling unheard when I think I"m making myself clear!!



THE LETTER B


Do you live in a big house?: No, but it's getting too big for us.


When is your birthday?: June 24th.


Who is your best friend?: Jesus, and a few other angels on earth.



THE LETTER C


What's your favorite candy?: dark chocolate


Who's your crush?: A nobrainer...Denzel Washington


When was the last time you cried?: Last night, a song at church hit me where it should have.


Cell phone minutes used on my old spidy phone: 274 hours, 49 minutes, 32 seconds.



THE LETTER D


Do you daydream?: Not really


What's your favorite kind of dog?: Dachsund.


What day of the week is it?: Thursday. We leave in 4 days for SC



THE LETTER E


How do you like your eggs?: Over medium. Not snotty stuff, but still with runny yoke for the toast.


Have you ever been in the emergency room?: So many times!! The last time was with Cassie, bad stomach ache


Easiest thing ever to do?: For me, to isolate myself from people. Bad thing to do, but easy



THE LETTER F


Have you ever flown in a plane?: Yep.Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. But it gets me where I want to go.


Use fly swatters?: Yes. I hate those pesty thing.s (flies, not the swatters)





THE LETTER G


Do you chew gum?: Yes!That's how I lost my filling on Mother's Day. Gum should not crunch and mine did.


Are you a giver or a taker?: A giver, but you'd have to check with my peeps.


Do you like gummy candies?: Only soft, really fresh ones



THE LETTER H


How are you?: Anxious about a number of things. Not looking forward to this week and the feelings that have surfaced regarding it.


What color is your hair?: Brownish red



THE LETTER I


What's your favorite ice cream?: President's Choice Chocolate decadence.


Have you ever ice skated?: Yes, but I didn't like it and have been since I was a kid.





THE LETTER J


What's your favorite jelly?: Strawberry or jalapeno raspberry


Do you wear jewelry?: YES. I love jewelry. Dangling earrings, necklaces, watches -- you name it.
THE LETTER K


Who do you want to kill?: I think if I answered this it could constitute a death threat...


Do you want kids?: Well this question is 20 years too late, but yes I did and I love them to death



THE LETTER L


Are you laid back?: I'd say no


Do you lie?: No. I do alot of things I wish I didn't, but lie isn't one of them



THE LETTER M


What's your favorite movie?: Hmmm...Right now...I don't have one.


Do you like mangoes?: BLeCH!! NO!!



THE LETTER N


Do you have a nickname?: Yes. None of which I like or want to share.


Whats your favorite number?: Don't have one.


Do you prefer night over day?: Yes. I'm a total night owl



THE LETTER O


What's your one wish?: That everyone could just slow their emotions down long enough to hear the other person out and make peace with each other.


.Are you an only child?: Nope. I have 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers



THE LETTER P


What one fear are you most paranoid about?: Honestly, Cassie getting beat by Chris.


What personality trait do you look for in people?: Sense of humor, wit, general optimism, open mind, humility



THE LETTER Q


What's your favorite quote?: "Believe who people show themselves to be the first time" Maya Angelou



THE LETTER R


Do you think you're always right?: Doesn't everyone? But I don't dig in and not listen, even when I do think I"m right.



THE LETTER S


Do you prefer sun or rain?: Sun.



THE LETTER T


What time is it?: 11:58 am.


What time did you wake up?: 8:45 am.


When was the last time you slept in a tent?: Never. Don't ever plan to either



THE LETTER U


Are you wearing underwear?: yep



THE LETTER V


What's the worst veggie: I honestly can't think of one I don't like.


Where do you want to go on vacation?: To the Carolinas, Washington state, Europe



THE LETTER W


What's your worst habit?: I'll have to ask Paul that.


Where do you live?: Joliet, IL


What's your worst fear?: pitch black dark. It paralyzes me. Close second: bad storms with rolling thunder.



THE LETTER X


Have you ever had an x-ray?: I had several


Have you seen the x-games?: Ok don't even know what they are!!


Do you own a xylophone?: No



THE LETTER Y


Do you like the color yellow?: Yes, it makes me happy.


What's one thing you yearn for?: The full restoration of my marriage.



THE LETTER Z


What's your zodiac sign?: Cancer.


Do you believe in the zodiac?: Nope.


Favorite zoo animal?: The red butted monkeys!! BWAHAHAHA

No comments: