Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ok, so it's only Wednesday, but this week...


Rick resigned from FAOG. Not like I didn't know it was coming...but still. SO hard to sit there and watch Rick stand up there and read a letter that was honest, real, compassionate, strong and good-bye. Wondering so many things...glad for them to have a place that will respect them and WANT him...not like we didn't. But not a group of people EVERYONE in the church. I wish them well, even while feeling sorry for my own self. Sigh.

Then the Bears. Really. I'm giving them another week. They can do it. They are up against GB and ole' Brett's on fire. It should be a good game...even if only for the 10,000 texts I know I'll be shooting back and forth with my nieces.

Had a great time at Mongolian BBQ...an unlikely group of ladies meeting up and getting to know each other, laughing and vowing to do it again!!

Went out to lunch with my son in law. It was nice. No talking points, jsut getting to know each other a little better.

And Paul and I half had it out. That would be I told him how I felt and he stared at me. THen left for Bible study. I've lost hope. I just don't know what to do or how to do it or what to say or how to say it. We drift farther and farther apart...not like we're angry at each other. Just completely disconnected. It's heartbreaking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

goodness...YOu had lunch w/ fah..and you didn't even fill me in?? Catch up soon??