Thursday, May 29, 2008

Haven't updated this in a while!
Joseph graduated...I'm officially out of the homeschool business and he's officially in college.

Here he is ready for "fake prom"...texting as usual. I really felt the Looooooooooooooove with this one. After about 6 attempts and some cajoling, I got a good one. This isnt' it. Just my favorite!! LOL


Cassie applied back to work...don't know where that will end up, but it was alot of fun to have her join us at Bible study these last 10 weeks and I hope working doesn't cramp her style!! (Or our time together)
Paul's the same...
And our little guy is getting less and less little!! He's rolling over, sleeping through the night, laughing and watching us with great interest. He had his first round of cereal and like it alot, his first time in a walker...liked that too...for about 5 minutes. He makes me laugh every single time I see him... Now he's a drooling machine. We need a bib on him all the time and when he's on his stomach, there's always a wet spot left as evidence.





Been doing some scrapping too. 210 pages so far this year to be exact. Working on the kids homeschool years now...a real trip down memory lane. So far down, neither Cassie nor I can remember who some of the people are!! LOL


I love this one of Cassie and Ronnie. So intent on each other. It was a good day on this day..relaxing, fun, great conversation and laughs.
OH...and I gave my first professional talk on the 17th. Not much to say beyond that. Just want to remember...LOL

1 comment:

Coffee_Cassie said...

I love that one of us also. He loves oatmeal, but it doesn't seem to help him either FALL asleep or STAY asleep!