on my mind.
1) It's been a long time since I was here...and much has happened
2) the house is quiet with Joseph at work till 9 and Paul at work and then men's group
3) Cassie's shower final details...afraid I'm going to forget something
4) Dana. I wonder if she's settled in.
5) Need to email that small group stuff out
6) I'm so proud of myself that I worked out today. One day down...
7) I miss talking to Melissa.
8) New word learned today. Gruntle, as in the opposite of disgruntled. To be put in a good humor. I laughed out loud...it makes sense that the root word of disgruntled is gruntle. BUt whoever uses it?
9) Our marriage. Sad, lonely, grieving.
10) I need to make more tea. I'm cold.