Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ten things...

on my mind.
1) It's been a long time since I was here...and much has happened
2) the house is quiet with Joseph at work till 9 and Paul at work and then men's group
3) Cassie's shower final details...afraid I'm going to forget something
4) Dana. I wonder if she's settled in.
5) Need to email that small group stuff out
6) I'm so proud of myself that I worked out today. One day down...
7) I miss talking to Melissa.
8) New word learned today. Gruntle, as in the opposite of disgruntled. To be put in a good humor. I laughed out loud...it makes sense that the root word of disgruntled is gruntle. BUt whoever uses it?
9) Our marriage. Sad, lonely, grieving.
10) I need to make more tea. I'm cold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in action. Hope your holidays went well. Wishing you a wonderful New Year! See ya soon. Shari

Anonymous said...

Hey Geri. It's been awhile since I've stopped in. Sure hope you had a great Christmas and that this New Year brings you peace, love and much happiness. I hope that you are "gruntled" today. Giggle. Did I use it correctly?

Anonymous said...

Myrtle Beach is calling you.
Do you hear it?
Ger, Ger Ger? Come have some rest.
Some sun, some catch up with an old girlfriend!!!!!!

Love you girl
Dor